In Which Auntie Heather Discusses Her Recent Hospital Stay

8 Responses to “In Which Auntie Heather Discusses Her Recent Hospital Stay”

1. Heather Brewer Minion says:

Words of comfort Aunty Heather, and please take time to recover. We all want a healthy minion horde leader, and more books by our favorite author. I will never stop believing in you. In fact, i have already decided that i am going to tatoo my name in elysian code onto my wrist not only as tribute to you, but also to remind myself of who i am when i am lost. ;-)

2. bookwormish natasha says:

Glad to hear you’re better, Auntie! Relax and try not to laugh too much. As you’ve probably found, it hurts too laugh after an endoscopy. That lasts for about four days afterwards. I had one previously this year too and that was just a pet peeve. Love you! Feel better soon.

3. Lydia says:

I’m so happy that you’re happy and healthy! ^_^ Physical health really does make a difference. :)

4. Ricky says:

Will there ever be a 6th Vladimir today book

5. Kate says:

You are the best and I’m glade to hear your feeling better! Every day I write my name in elysian on my wrist with a black pen to remind me that I’m not alone. ;-) all I have to say is…Thanks! ^_^

6. Kayla says:

Glad to hear your feeling better! And I just want to say your the best! Thanks for all you do for us minions! :oops: ^_^

7. Kayla says:

Glad your feeling better! Your the best minion leader! I have nothing to say other then thanks. ;-)

8. Alyn says:

I’m glad you’re alright.

icon_wink.gif icon_neutral.gif icon_mad.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_smile.gif icon_eek.gif icon_sad.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_razz.gif icon_redface.gif icon_surprised.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_lol.gif icon_idea.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_evil.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cool.gif icon_arrow.gif icon_confused.gif icon_question.gif icon_exclaim.gif

home  •  blog  •  books  •  bio  •  minion bling  •  faq  •  win stuff  •  appearances  •  site

HeatherBrewer.com